[DGD] DGD Map Maker Structure Report..comments?

Shentino shentino at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 18:10:52 CEST 2008

If I were you, I would find an absolute/relativistic coordinate system
to deal effectively with long-range effects and/or realism.  But
that's just me.

I was actually thinking of doing something like this myself, but using
rooms of different scales to successively "zoom in" as needed, so that
I could have a galaxy sized system, yet still be able to handle houses
and stuff.

Dunno how much of a physics/geometry nut you are, but IMHO, respecting
geometry would satisfy realism quite nicely, and it would probably
behoove you to track geometry and/or coordinates so that you could
keep things straight.

And, may I suggest some sort of heirarchial system?