[DGD] light-weight object creation, and virtual objects

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Wed Apr 14 16:22:24 CEST 2010

Hi Tyler,

>From the new_object manpage:

Create a new light-weight instance of the specified object with a name
        of the form "object_name#-1".

If the master object is itself a light-weight object, it will be copied.

I added some newlines, to make it stand out that those are really 2
independnet statements. Could it be you got bitten again by your screenreader
not dealing properly with punctuation?

Regards,
Bart.

On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 16:40:12 -0600, Tyler Littlefield wrote

Created with Open WebMail at http://www.bartsplace.net/
Read my weblog at http://soapbox.bartsplace.net/