[DGD] obtaining object in extension system

RobF squaretriangle at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Nov 17 13:35:58 CET 2011

On 17/11/2011 11:22, Felix A. Croes wrote:
> For reference, the URL of the lpc_ext.h file is:
>
>      http://lpc-ext.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=lpc-ext/lpc-ext;a=blob;f=src/lpc_ext.h;hb=HEAD
>
> As you can see, lpc_array_getval() is in there.  In the extension
> system offered by DGD in 2008, there was no way to get an object from
> a value, either.

Typo- I meant lpc_object_getval.

If there're no functions with a return-type of LPC_OBJECT (except
lpc_frame_object), how would I use the ops that accept a parameter of
type LPC_OBJECT, such as lpc_object_name?  e.g. how would I use
lpc_object_name on an object passed to the function?

2008 was just when I last worked on the extension, I was compiling it
with 1.2.143 which has DGD_OBJECT_GETVAL.