[DGD] just out of curiosity

Felix A. Croes felix at dworkin.nl
Mon Sep 10 17:37:10 CEST 2012

RobF <squaretriangle at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> I'm wondering what the state of this driver is.

Two things have changed since you scourged the mailing list as
<iouswuoibev at hotmail.com>.  The first change is that DGD has become
open source, and anyone who wants to improve it can do so as he sees
fit.  The second change is that muds are much further along the road
to extinction.  For DGD to have a future, it must find a new purpose.

I have frequently referred to other possible uses on this mailing
list, especially in conjunction with the lack of future for muds.
Beyond that, I have no announcements to make at this time.

Meanwhile DGD will continue to be freely available, for all uses.

Regards,
Felix Croes