[DGD] just out of curiosity

Felix A. Croes felix at dworkin.nl
Mon Sep 10 18:22:28 CEST 2012

"Schmidt, Stephen" <schmidsj at union.edu> wrote:

> Dworkin wrote:
> > The second change is that muds are much further along the road to extinction.
>
> Without getting involved in any of the other issues in this exchange, I would
> like to ask a question about this statement.

I don't want to be pulled into a discussion about the nature of muds,
but to elucidate my position: I am done with online games.  As far as
I am concerned, muds are no longer DGD's primary purpose.

However, it is the nature of DGD to be eminently suited to muds.  That
will not change.

Regards,
Felix Croes