[MUD-Dev] Virtual Chemistry

Michael Hohensee michael at sparta.mainstream.net
Mon Jul 14 12:08:15 CEST 1997

Matt Chatterley wrote:

<snip>
> (ie, you can't really mix a liquid and a gas), and then a causitive result
<snip>

Ah-hah, but you *can* mix a liquid with a gas.  Just bubble the gas
through the liquid.  Or, if the gas is soluble in the liquid, they may
mix themselves! :)

Of course, we may need some kind of special apparatus to accomplish this
mixing.  Perhaps said apparatus could simply be an object with a
complicated object program.  If this is the case, this idea could be
applied to many current codebases..

--Michael Hohensee	michael at sparta.mainstream.net
"If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door."
                -- Paul Beatty
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/9025/