Stories?

Marian Griffith gryphon at iaehv.nl
Sun Jul 27 21:54:15 CEST 1997

Date: Fri, 09 May 1997 16:51:45 +0100 (BST)
From: Marian Griffith <gryphon at iaehv.nl>
Subject: Stories that mud/mushes are base on?

Hello everybody,

I'm looking for my homepage for (famous) stories/series that have been used
to base a mud on. Preferably muds or mushes with a certain amount of role-
playing.
So far I have a page dedicated to Anne McCaffrey's 'Dragonriders of Pern'
series and Robert Jordan's 'Wheel of Time' series. And a page about
'The Lord of the Rings' is in the making. I don't doubt that there
are many more series about worlds that inspired somebody into creating a
game set in that world. A (partial) list of muds based on a particular
novel or world would be welcome too.

Marian
will there be loneliness ...

Rolan Choosing Talia,