KaVir

Nathaniel Blundell Nat at tepic.demon.co.uk
Sun Jul 27 21:57:56 CEST 1997

Just a brief note to let you all know that I have lost access for about a month,
due to a disagreement with my phone company about an outstanding bill, combined
with the fact that I am moving home.  Any mail you send WILL be stored up, but
I expect to have a rather large collection of mail messages when I do get access
again (thus I am unsubscribing from this list).  I will be back as soon as I can,
but if there is anything directed at me (or any really juicy suggestions) they can
be directed here, as I am mailing from one of my imm's computer accounts and he
can pass messages on.

Richard Woolcock
KaVir at dial.pipex.com

P.S: Never use British Telecommunications.