[MUD-Dev] Re: Affordances and social method

Joel Kelso joel at ee.uwa.edu.au
Fri Jul 31 09:23:43 CEST 1998

S. Patrick Gallaty wrote:

> [...]

... or civil war.  You could give away sections of large empires tonew
players entering the game, or defeated players who are starting
again.  It would then be up to the players (possibly total strangers)
to negotiate their relative status: maybe the break-away would
re-join the empire, maybe it would declare independance, maybe
it would form alliances with other groups and make a take-over
bid.

Joel Kelso

"... great Scott, he's turned into _more than one person_ !"
"Well, there was always enough of him."
 - the Goon Show
-- http://ciips.ee.uwa.edu.au/~joel ------------------------