[MUD-Dev] Re: Character development [was Re: ]

John Bertoglio alexb at internetcds.com
Mon May 4 23:02:19 CEST 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: J C Lawrence <claw at under.engr.sgi.com>
To: mud-dev at kanga.nu <mud-dev at kanga.nu>
Date: Monday, May 04, 1998 7:10 PM
Subject: [MUD-Dev] RE: Character development [was Re: ]

>From: "Koster, Raph" <rkoster at origin.ea.com>
>To: "'J C Lawrence'" <claw at under.engr.sgi.com>
>Subject: RE: [MUD-Dev] Character development [was Re: ]
>Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 15:03:33 -0500

<Useful stuff snipped>

>> <kof> Quite.
>
>I should ask you to post this to the list just so I can get another
>aphorism in the library. ;) For that matter, it'd be neat to have a
>list of those aphorisms. I've seen so many on the list that were
>begging to be quoted...

Note to all: If some one produces a delimited file with the proper data I
will have this Dbase up on the web in 48 hours, searchable by name, date,
subject key word, text keyword, author. Plus, if anyone cares it takes an
hour or two to build a password protected data entry system to keep it up
to date. Got all this cool technology laying around...might as well use it

John Bertoglio

<All other useful info snipped.>

--
MUD-Dev: Advancing an unrealised future.