[MUD-Dev] Re: Using HTML for a Mud character generator

Vadim Tkachenko vt at freehold.crocodile.org
Mon May 18 20:40:44 CEST 1998

John Bertoglio wrote:

> In reading the archives, I noted some interest using a web-based system for
> generating characters. Given the web-based nature of my project, it is a
> natural for me to explore this method. I have put a sample of a portion of
> the character generator for AR on my demo site ( www.paper.net/mud/ ).

Looks too technical. What I was dreaming about was a constraint-based
fractal-like visualization, which you can manipulate without any numbers
at all (though, in this particular case numbers are significant). The
application was a little bit different, though - I was thinking not
about the generator, but rather about a player stats visualization.

--
Still alive and smile stays on,
Vadim Tkachenko <vt at freehold.crocodile.org>

--
MUD-Dev: Advancing an unrealised future.