[MUD-Dev] Re: Combat Was Re: Leaving characters in play

J C Lawrence claw at greek.kanga.nu
Mon May 18 21:28:45 CEST 1998

On Mon, 18 May 1998 22:42:22 +1200 (NZST)
Oliver Jowett<oliver at jowett.manawatu.planet.co.nz> wrote:

> I actually meant the "how do you work out which actions are
> appropriate" idea - I'm sure I saw a thread to do with climbing
> trees vs. finding healers at one point. WebGlimpse on the archives
> is spitting internal server errors at me currently, and the other
> search engine is timing out, so I can't find it :(

Please bear with me.  I've had to move files about and WebGlimpse died
in the process.  Its semi-working as of now.  I have 6,092 HTML files
left to change hardcoded paths in.  It should be done by tomorrow
afternoon.

J C Lawrence                               Internet: claw at null.net
----------(*)                              Internet: coder at ibm.net

MUD-Dev: Advancing an unrealised future.