[MUD-Dev] Re: Java multithreading test source

Tue May 19 22:34:07 CEST 1998

[Vadim Tkachenko:]

:I've composed the .tgz with the test source, classes needed to run it
:and docs, total is 122986 bytes. I don't think it's a good idea to post
:it to the list, please let me know if you're interested to have it.

Sniff. I'll have to wait until I have a home machine that can run a straight
Java program. Well, if I went and got JDK for Win-95, I could, but I'm now
told my cable modem will not arrive before June. Sniff. Any spare time
tonight will go to email configuration on Linux.

--
Chris Gray   cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA

--
MUD-Dev: Advancing an unrealised future.