[MUD-Dev] Re: MURKLE: Wot it is

Shawn Halpenny malachai at iname.com
Wed May 20 09:50:04 CEST 1998

On Tue, May 19, 1998 at 01:53:31PM -0700, J C Lawrence wrote:
> On Sun, 17 May 1998 14:13:54 -0700
> Koster, Raph <rkoster at origin.ea.com> wrote:
>
> > On Friday, May 15, 1998 8:48 PM J C Lawrence
> > [SMTP:claw at under.engr.sgi.com] said:
>
> >> NetStorm looks utterly fascinating (Jon!  Looks like one you might
> >> be interested in as well).  I'd have a very very easy time
> >> persuading myself to buy that, and I haven't bought a new
> >> off-the-shelf game in years.
> >> <URL:http://www.titanic.com/netstorm.html>
>
> > NetStorm is in the bargain bin, so you can pick it up for $10 or so,
> > I bet.
>
> Urk.  If anyone finds a copy I'd be most interested if it wandered
> this way.  I'll cover all costs etc.

Here?  Dunno if it's just a demo or not.  I don't have a Windows machine
around ATM, so I haven't been able to verify...

http://www.game-revolution.com/download/netstorm.htm

--
Shawn Halpenny

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but,
I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

--
MUD-Dev: Advancing an unrealised future.