[MUD-Dev] Plug: Got my java client to work using the java-plugin.

Ben Greear greear at cyberhighway.net
Sat May 23 15:49:17 CEST 1998

I've modified my html so that you can run my java mud client
even if you have and old browser (Netscape 3.xx and up, same with
IE.)  A few of you have tried it but failed because your browser
wasn't right, if you are still curious, please give it a try now
and see if it works for you.

http://www.primenet.com/~greear/ScryMUD/scry.html

	and follow the appropriate link to get to the
	applet (Hegemon)

To just hit the plugin page straight out:

http://mud.primenet.com/~greear/hegemon/hegemon_act.html

NOTE:  This only works under win95, NT, and Solaris.
	I haven't tested under Solaris yet either....

I hear there is one in the works for Linux, but not yet.

Ben Greear (greear at cyberhighway.net)  http://www.primenet.com/~greear
Author of ScryMUD:  mud.primenet.com 4444
http://www.primenet.com/~greear/ScryMUD/scry.html