[MUD-Dev] DevMUD: Inheritable modules

The Arrow arrow at trelleborg.mail.telia.com
Wed Oct 28 19:20:20 CET 1998

There have been a lot of talk about modules, how to implement them, and how
to send messages between them.  But so far I haven't seen anything about
inheritable modules.  I know it wouldn't be trivial to make a good
implementation, but once done they might make DevMUD even more OO and
extensible.  What do you think about it?

/ Joachim
The Arrow                   Email: arrow at trelleborg.mail.telia.com
Joachim Pileborg              WWW: http://w1.410.telia.com/~u41003102/