[MUD-Dev] Re: META: who are we?

T. Alexander Popiel popiel at snugharbor.com
Wed Sep 23 13:44:35 CEST 1998

In message:  <199809222232.QAA07645 at darklock.com>
             Caliban Tiresias Darklock <caliban at darklock.com> writes:

>I think there ought to be some sort of implied agreement on a list that if
>you think system X sucks, you keep it to yourself when people discuss the
>proper implementation of system X.

I strongly agree.  When I'm posting such questions, I'm usually
already firmly convinced that X sucks, and don't need more people
telling me so.  I need an answer to the question, not the metaquestion
(which has already been resolved).  If I want input on the metaquestion
as well, then I'll clearly state so in my query.

- Alex