[MUD-Dev] Re: Medievia

Koster Koster
Wed Sep 23 14:26:35 CEST 1998

Is Medievia really that accessible? As I recall, I found it difficult to
get into (this is in its current incarnation) because:

- there was a lot of spam
- the color scheme was hideous
- even the who list was confusing, with many columns
- the map layout was difficult to follow--there was little sense of
"welcome area" to it
- the shift between random mazes, outdoor overhead views, and classic
room-based areas was disconcerting and jarring
- there were a lot of unfamiliar commands in the game relating to stuff
like their party formation system, etc

-Raph