[MUD-Dev] Virtual Property

Jon A. Lambert jlsysinc at ix.netcom.com
Thu May 6 14:09:53 CEST 1999

On 6 May 99,, Koster, Raph wrote:

> > http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=99/05/04/1437206&mode=flat
> >
> > eBay launches the era of Virtual Property
>
> I was wondering when this would hit the list. There was also an article in
> Newsweek, and it's been in many many papers by now. Of course, any longtime
> mudder knows that this is not exactly new, but it sure seems to have caught
> the mainstream by surprise.

How weird.  I really had no idea about this when I posted an article on
r.g.m.a that mentioned e-bay in conjunction with 'the future of mudding'.
Exciting stuff.  Looks like the brave new virtual world is imminent. :)

--
--*     Jon A. Lambert - TychoMUD       Email:jlsysinc at .ix.netcom.com      *--
--*     Mud Server Developer's Page <http://pw1.netcom.com/~jlsysinc>      *--

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu