[MUD-Dev] The grass is always greener in the other field

Matthew Mihaly diablo at best.com
Fri Nov 26 13:10:47 CET 1999

On Fri, 26 Nov 1999, Jon A. Lambert wrote:

> This is interesting because it is how I often attempted to play the
> questy-style HnS games.
> The Collector is a sub-class of the Adventurer.
> A Spade with a Vault.  Is anybody running or planning on an
> adventure game that allows characters all sorts of options in
> hiding their loot?  Like vaults, treasure chests, buried, pirate
> ships, etc.

You can bury stuff in Achaea (I'm quite proud of our whole buried system
actually, as it goes up to 9 levels deep....druids who are morphed into a
gopher or wolverine can burrow down, and can burrow underneath cities and
then pop up anywhere that isn't paved over, etc), and there are some
limited chests. Each guild has a vault to store stuff in. When
player-built housing goes in, chests and closets will become essential for
storing equipment in.
--matt

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu