[MUD-Dev] Richard Garriot's 'X' project

AR Schleicher ars at iag.net
Sat Apr 1 15:15:24 CEST 2000

From: skeptack <skeptack at antisocial.com>
 > Disregard the previous link, I think GameSpy's coverage is a LOT easier to
 > read/follow:
 >
 > http://gamespy.com/news/March00/3-30-00-2.shtm

Lum's and GameSpy's were basically the same at first (though Lum's was
slightly better), however, they both had an unedited internal memo from OSI,
which OSI didn't want parts of published.  Lum edited it, and apologized for
his actions, I don't think GameSpy did anything. (They hadn't last I
looked.)

Lum's page (http://lum.xrgaming.net/) is one of my favorites sites though,
and while it may be less clear on this topic, it's still usually a great
site to read that I recommend to others.

AR Schleicher (Jerrith)
ars at iag.net
Allison Rae Schleicher IV (AR)
ars at iag.net  | ars at qualkids.com