[MUD-Dev] Re: Selling Godhoods!?!

Larvenz copperz at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 25 07:06:58 CEST 2000

    I'm sorry but no-one else is doing this effectively. WHAT THE HELL
ARE YOU THINKING. Why would anyone want to pay you 3000 dollars, and if
they are good enough to get on your mud dont you think there are
probably a couple hundred different muds they could get immed on. All of
which offer different things, some of which are probably even better to
the prospective imm. Heck, they could even get a paying job in some
places and make money. Why would anyone pay 3000 dollars. Just so they
can say they did? Alot of people couldn't afford to pay 3000 dollars at
anyone time. I know a bunch of good programmers and awesome builders who
couldn't afford that. I've never heard of someone taking out a bank loan
to pay so they can go work on a game. There is other investments, make
people play on the game for a while before you give them godships, have
them work on their chars and get them attached to a mud. You can even
give them a potential god discount so they can play longer without
breaking the bank. But charging money, ESPECIALLY that much money is
insane, if you are looking for their help to improve your mud and bring
you more money then why would you charge them for it.

                    "Stupid is as Stupid does"
                            -F. Gump