[MUD-Dev] Justifying twinking

Lee Sheldon linearno at gte.net
Fri Apr 28 10:50:07 CEST 2000

I didn't snip because this is reasonably short, and I'm reasonably confused.
I was answering your question "Or if it is true, does it matter?" with an
opinion that it matters for the suspension of disbelief to think of it as an
orc OR a squirrel, NOT bytes on a computer.  I wasn't arguing the relative
merits of orc maiming vs. squirrel squashing.  So are we agreeing, or
disagreeing, or ships passing in the night?

Lee