[MUD-Dev] MUD Specific Building pages

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Sat Feb 12 17:35:59 CET 2000

On Sat, 12 Feb 2000 13:30:27 +0100
MichelleThompson  <m.a.thompson at mindspring.com> wrote:

> I have been doing a lot of searches on MUD and building since I
> undertook reconstructing the Art of Building (
> http:\\www.artofbuilding.eqsdeisgns.com ).

Ahem.

  $ echo http:\\www.artofbuilding.eqsdeisgns.com | sed 's,\\,/,g' | sed s/is/si/

You may also want to lose the GIFs on account of the Unisys patent
(http://www.burnallgifs.org/).  I'm still working on getting
Kanga.Nu GIF-free.

> I have found several MUD building pages that have good information
> on building.

There are several listed in the Library at Kanga.Nu:

  http://www.kanga.nu/library.php3

Mostly under Game Design:

  http://www.kanga.nu/library.php3?viewCat=1

> If your mud site has good technical information on how to build,
> please email me the site's information.

There have also been a number of discussion on the area on this list
which you can find in the archives.

J C Lawrence                                 Home: claw at kanga.nu
----------(*)                              Other: coder at kanga.nu

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu