[MUD-Dev] Planet/Solar System Generation

Wes Connell wconnell at adhesive.com
Wed Jan 19 12:42:37 CET 2000

On Tue, 18 Jan 2000, Nolan Darilek wrote:

> Not sure how detailed these are, but have you seen the map/world
> generation tools at http://www.irony.com/webtools.html?

I have looked at these. While they are good maps they seem to be pre-
generated and their cgi's simply choose a random map out of the bunch.
I assume that their software will actually create a new map each time though.

btw: Thanks for the links guys. If we can get some more maybe we can put
them up in the kanga library.

Wes Connell               wconnell at adhesive.com
Adhesive Software, Inc. - Dynamic Web Site Management Solutions
http://www.adhesive.com        512-647-1200        512-647-1299 Fax
!07/11 PDP a ni deppart m'I  !pleH

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu