[MUD-Dev] RE: eXistenZ

Zak Jarvis zak at voidmonster.com
Wed Jul 19 10:42:54 CEST 2000

I didn't much agree with them in that interview either (at least on the
subject of what constitutes art). But it's from mid 1995, when it was
easier to be insulated from knowledge of not just the internet, but things
related to computers and games. The film, however, is a really fascinating
exploration of how a game could be art, and it 'gets it' better than most
anything I've seen. It also stretches and seriously plays with the
definition of 'game'.

-Zak Jarvis
 http://www.voidmonster.com