[MUD-Dev] FW: [uodevlist] OT - Lawsuit on Lum's

Jeff Freeman skeptack at antisocial.com
Wed Sep 20 08:39:01 CEST 2000

At 06:18 PM 9/19/00 -0700, Raph Koster wrote:
>>From Lum the Mad's site:
>> EX-VOLUNTEERS FILE CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST OSI: DEMAND
>> BACK WAGES FOR ALL VOLUNTEERS

One, could that have been avoided if OSI had been more graceful with the
perk removal?  IIRC, the timing wasn't the greatest since it hadn't been
too long since the purple-named-seer/love-it-or-lump-it thing.  Seems like
relations were a bit strained, and then followed with a form-letter
explaining that they wouldn't be getting free accounts any more.

Two, can the entire issue be avoided altogether by intigrating the
"players-helping-players"-thing into the game?

Three, I was a counselor for a couple of weeks.  How much money will I get?

(er, just kidding about number three there...)

--
  http://home.swbell.net/skeptack/