[MUD-Dev] Lawsuit vs. EA/Origin

Dave Rickey daver at mythicgames.com
Wed Sep 20 09:56:29 CEST 2000

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian 'Psychochild' Green <brian at psychochild.org>

>Lum the Mad's site is carrying a story about how some former volunteers
>are bringing suit against EA/Origin.  Looks to be pretty similar to the
>volunteer suit against AOL.
>
>http://www.lumthemad.net/lawsuit/
>
>Ah, now the discussion hits a bit closer to home, no?

    Not really, since I've been expecting this shoe to drop for weeks.
Wonderful part about this one is that it's *all* about the Benjamin's, and
the legal equivalent of a "Me Too!" post, because any legal issues in
question would have been settled by the AOL suit.

    Oh well, never has been a shortage of fools.

--Dave Rickey