[MUD-Dev] Re: Majestic (was The Sims Online)

Matt Mihaly the_logos at www.achaea.com
Fri Apr 6 05:39:01 CEST 2001

On Thu, 5 Apr 2001, F. Randall Farmer wrote:

> Here, here, Mr. Rickey. :-)

> Can anyone say "The Adventure of Dnalsi Island" from The Lessons of
> Habitat?

> It never ceases to amaze me how people can keep making this mistake,
> despite a decade of literature and all the bad examples currently in
> the market. :-P

To defend the concept of Majestic from the player within me (who
doesn't claim to speak for other players): It wouldn't matter one bit
to me if people put the solutions to <whatever> on a website. I won't
be going there unless I feel I need some help, in which case I'll
consider it a very reasonable aid in enjoying myself in the world of
Majestic.

--matt