[MUD-Dev] Wilderness

Freeman Freeman
Mon Aug 6 08:31:16 CEST 2001

> From: Matt Mihaly [mailto:the_logos at achaea.com]

> Personally, I agree with Ola. Computers are horrid at creativity
> and are likely to stay that way for the forseeable future. When I
> see an area, I want it to have an interesting backstory for
> instance and things in the area that tie in with the
> backstory. I've not seen any good computer generated areas that do
> that.

'Course, I wasn't really talking about computer generated areas.
Just talking about "computer generating" the links between areas
(sort of - actually it would be the players discovering routes from
one area to another).

Whether those areas are computer generated or handcrafted... eh.
Different topic, really.