[MUD-Dev] Personality Types (was Anarchy Online (was Community Feeling))

Adam Martin ya_hoo_com at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 18 23:37:54 CEST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hans-Henrik Staerfeldt" <hhs at cbs.dtu.dk>

> What i am proposing is a new survey that allows us to determine
> which axis exists in the player psyche based on answers to wider
> set of game related questions, not from a previous analysis. The
> answers should be in the form.

I suggest looking at the Belbin tests if you've not seen their type
before - each question has I think 10 possible answers, and 10
points to be allocated. You can allocate the ten any way you want,
so long as you do allocate them all. It feels like a finer-grained,
more flexible and expressive extension of the MBTI "which of the two
is more correct" approach.

Adam M