[MUD-Dev] FW: Article on Data Inheritance

Kevin Littlejohn darius at bofh.net.au
Sun Feb 11 16:45:23 CET 2001

>>> "Christopher Allen" wrote

> P.S. There are now quite a few articles at
> http://www.skotos.net/articles -- we are adding about 4-5 new ones a
> week, and we are looking for more (and we pay.)

<snipe mode="semi_humourous">

Do you retain ownership over the articles, or does that only apply if
the articles were written with reference to occurences inside Skotos
games?  Are we allowed to quote our own articles if they appear on
your site?  Do you have a licencing agreement to read before we send
anything in, or should we create one for you to sign first?  ;)

</snipe>

Seriously, did the licencing agreement for playing every get changed?

KevinL