[MUD-Dev] Shameless Plug.

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Sat Feb 17 19:17:49 CET 2001

On Sat, 17 Feb 2001 21:40:26 EST
SavantKnowsAll  <SavantKnowsAll at cs.com> wrote:

> In a message dated 2/17/01 4:55:14 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> claw at kanga.nu writes:

>> As for the game itself, I'm no fan of isometric interfaces or
>> rectilinear tiled worlds and not enough is said about the game
>> design itself to comment well.

> Err, alright - What other information exactly are you looking for?
> :)

Unfortunately www.fallenage.com (209.189.79.90) has been
unresponsive (no ping, no response to port 80, etc) all day, so I'm
not in much posistion to comment well.  Its possible this is due to
the fibre cuts that were reported on NANOG (ie not your fault).  A
traceroute dies shortly after entering Netcom AS space.

J C Lawrence                                       claw at kanga.nu