[MUD-Dev] Community (was: Semi Graphical Muds)

Marian Griffith gryphon at iaehv.nl
Sun Feb 18 20:47:50 CET 2001

In <URL:/archives/meow?group+local.muddev> on Fri 16 Feb, the_logos at www.achaea.com wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Feb 2001, Dave Rickey wrote:

>> Neither does living in Mill Valley.  I think we need a better
>> definition of what it means to be "part of" a community.

> 100% agreed.

Actually, I could not care less. (Well, I could, but I try not to make
this argument even less coherent than it already is ;)

We do not need a definition of community, or anything really, to be
able to feel part of one. For me a community just -is-, and that is
enough.  It matters very little if there is a mud community or not, or
if this list is a community or not (to me it is, but less so than it
used to be)

Marian
will there be loneliness ...

Rolan Choosing Talia,