[MUD-Dev] Defining a community

Koster Koster
Tue Feb 20 22:12:48 CET 2001

There's also her webpage at www.naima.com, with more stuff. It even links to
the Laws. :)

Obligatory disclaimer, she's a friend, I helped her out some on that book,
so I am far from biased. But I agree it's definitely one of the best sources
out there, if not the best currently.

Obligatory plug, if you're going to GDC and springing for the tutorial
thingies which cost an arm and a leg (like the conference doesn't already) I
am doing a tutorial with her and Rich Vogel (former producer for UO and
Meridian 59 and now exec producer on Star Wars Galaxies) on community
building for online games.

-Raph