[MUD-Dev] strong encryption for authentication

Robert Fleck rfleck at cigital.com
Wed Jul 11 10:12:48 CEST 2001

The main problem I see with this is that your server now has to
support x ssh sessions, where x is the number of players.  That's a
_lot_ of computation, and combined with an medium complexity active
mud, with a reasonable number of players...  You'd overload the mud
server.  And who really wants to buy a crypto accelerator for a mud
server?  :)

Bob Fleck