[MUD-Dev] Security in MUDs - MMORPGs

Daniel.Harman at barclayscapital.com Daniel.Harman at barclayscapital.com
Fri Jun 8 13:09:32 CEST 2001

I'd be pretty disappointed if I got that question. It doesn't seem
to be particularly well thought out. Specifically with respect to
how any of those techniques really relate to in game cheating.

It sounds more like he's talking about hacking your server, which is
just tedious firewall work :)

Then again, if you work on the basis that he's just using an old
question, and replaced 'ecommerce site' with 'multi-user computer
game', it all starts to make more sense imho.

Having said that, its better than the questions we got at Durham in
our finals :)

Dan