[MUD-Dev] Re: TECH: Distributed Muds

Bruce bruce at puremagic.com
Tue May 8 08:47:57 CEST 2001

Chris Gray wrote:

> Too bad the Gnu folks don't make the backtrace facilities in gdb
> available as a standalone library. Well, they don't that I know of.

GNU libc has backtrace() and a few other functions.  They don't have
man pages and I forget whether or not they're documented in the info
pages.

They only handle getting a stack trace from the current execution
context though, so they don't work in the case that I posed for
getting a listing of all threads that are running.

  - Bruce