[MUD-Dev] [BIZ] Randy's Resume

F. Randall Farmer randy.farmer at pobox.com
Thu May 17 09:32:59 CEST 2001

How are you gentlemen !!

Here's your chance to have a crack at me! :-)

Though the "Phoenix Scenario" is still in play for the founders of
Electric Communities, funding is less than certain. I need to have a
good salaried/long-term position with insurance in June. If funding
comes through for my new venture, I'm there. If it doesn't, I'll need
to have spoken with several strong potential employers before
then. Hence, without further adieu, I present my online Resume:

  http://doduo.pokedex.dhs.org/files/FRandallFarmer.html

If your firm needs to bring in the heavy artillery, or you know of
someone else who does, please feel free to forward this pointer.

All forms of feedback are welcome.

You know what you doing.
Randy

PS: I checked on meta with the moderator before posting my resume here.
    He replied with much heartfelt verbiage. :-) The short version was:
    "Post away.  Please.", but I imagine he might want to clarify things
    here. Or perhaps not.