[MUD-Dev] [DGN?] It's just a game (?)

Dragoness dragoness at crackednuts.net
Mon May 21 14:49:06 CEST 2001

On 5/21/01 at 1:59 PM Sharon Mock wrote:

> "rape" ("a fate worse than death")

This has always bothered me.  Who is it that has decided that rape is
a fate worse than death? Ask a woman who has been raped if she would
rather have been raped or murdered.  Ask a parent if they would prefer
to have their daughter raped or murdered. Ask a husband, brother, etc.
As someone who has been there, done that, I certainly feel that I was
better off being raped than if I had been murdered.  You can survive a
rape and lead a fulfilling life, but I'd like to see anyone who has
been murdered say the same thing.

Tina, climbing down from her soapbox