[MUD-Dev] Geometric content generation

Kwon Ekstrom justice at softhome.net
Wed Oct 3 02:29:58 CEST 2001

From: "Robin Lee Powell" <rlpowell at digitalkingdom.org>

> To experiment with different play styles *simultaneously*.  That's
> the point for me, anyways.  Having to have only one character
> might tick me off.  What if I want to play a nice guy and a total
> bastard at the same time?

Ahh, this reminds me of what I used to do a few years back.  I'd
login to the server twice under different personas, the first one
being my ussual, rather popular one... and start an argument with
myself.  It was rather amusing watching the other people unwittingly
jump to my defense against myself... heh.

-- Kwon Ekstrom