[MUD-Dev] Request for ideas

Robin Lee Powell rlpowell at digitalkingdom.org
Wed Oct 3 15:38:30 CEST 2001

On Wed, Oct 03, 2001 at 08:09:18AM -0700, Freeman, Jeff wrote:
>> From: holding99 at mindspring.com [mailto:holding99 at mindspring.com]

>> One concept I would like to see challenged is that a closed
>> ecosystem cannot be created such that players will not destroy
>> said ecosystem by killing anything that moves.

> I agree, I'd like to see that, too.

>> Not that I have any ideas to help you proceed. :)

> Begin with the assumption that players will kill anything that
> moves, and work from there. :P

<joking>
Give everything a 50-50 chance of blowing up the instant it dies in
a gigantic explosion guaranteed to kill anything w/in, say, 30 feet,
and tapering slowly from there.
</joking>

-Robin

--
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ 	BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno