Marc Fielding fielding at computer.org
Mon Dec 16 12:37:40 CET 2002

[Michael Tresca]

> I can go to the local bar if I want that.  I want to play Star
> Wars, and I don't want some idiot with lots of time puppeteering
> five different characters talking, all of them expecting me to
> treat them with the same respect and reaction because they're
> played by Bob.

Actually, with the new-account requirement, you're actually *more*
likely to see this scenario than before. Now that players need new
accounts for each character on a server, they're more apt to think
"Why not bring them in the game at the same time? I'm paying a full
fee for each of them!"

Be careful what you wish for. ;)

-Marc