[MUD-Dev] Starting out.

Joel Palmtag oriumpor at rknrobin.com
Thu Jan 10 16:57:14 CET 2002

I really appreciate the words of wisdom, and it gives me a bit of
perspective.  And it's really frustrating to realize, some people
are coders, and some people write code. Right now, I work with 2
people that write code, and one coder.  I don't even know if I
classify as an individual after the coding I did over the holidays.

Perhaps, a little more UT/Q3/H-L between bathroom breaks, and food
runs.

We've got couches and a couple really nice office chairs (thank you
ebay, sorry dot com) that we could mess around with, and a DDR(Dance
Dance Revolution) machine to work out tension on.  I recommend at
least 30 minutes DDR a day for anyone who's never played before,
really makes you feel more kinesthetically able and starts those
juices flowing again.

I appreciate all the advice and look forward to working some more,
(perhaps this time with some subway sandwiches in-between 8 hour
sessions

 -And they said it couldn't be done, damn them