[MUD-Dev] MMORPGs & MUDs

Joel Palmtag oriumpor at rknrobin.com
Thu Jan 10 17:09:34 CET 2002

I really like the defined aspect of playing through the structure of
a versatile environment from the twinks point of view, (AKA
butcheex), but what about the age ranges from women? what's the
perspective on that, it'd be interesting to see if there's a way to
coalesce the younger male twinks with the (???????) of the same
female age group/play group.

Not being a father of a teenage female, and since I'm male, the
teenage female mindset is not something I will be able to accurately
represent, could one of the woman devo's with this sort of
experience be able to give us some insight?

 -And they said it couldn't be done, damn them