[MUD-Dev] Boys and Girls - was (Re: MUD-Dev digest, Vol 1 #163 - 25 msgs)

Paul Schwanz - Enterprise Services Paul.Schwanz at Sun.COM
Wed Jan 23 10:10:47 CET 2002

Caliban said:
> From: "Marian Griffith" <gryphon at iaehv.nl>

>> "Girl game" is misleading because it suggests that it is possible
>> to create a game that all girls like.

> Which might be a worrisome flaw if the idea of such a game weren't
> so patently absurd on its face. And we might think that a "god
> game" was a game for God, and then nobody would buy it -- except
> that we're not all STUPID.

Of course *we're* not stupid.  None of us are.  However, can we say
the for those people who will invest in any thing, as you eloquently
point out?  Since these people are so easily misled, perhaps it
would be a good idea to talk about "games that appeal to girls"
instead of "girl games?"

'Cause we're the smart ones.

--Phinehas