[MUD-Dev] Worlds of Carnage ( WoC )

blobule at hotmail.com blobule at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 26 08:15:08 CET 2002

--<cut>--
Note: This message was written via the list web archives.  There is
no guarantee that the claimed author is actually the author.
--<cut>--
Original message: http://www.kanga.nu/archives/MUD-Dev-L/1997Q4/msg00002.php

On Wed, 01 Oct 1997 14:45:32 +0000
"Koster, Raph" <rkoster at origin.ea.com> wrote:

> Just for the record, Worlds of Carnage, done by DimWit and
> Gilgamesh, was the first Diku to use an embedded scripting
> language, as opposed to calling spec_procs...

I am utterly amazed that there are references to Carnage this old on
the web and that it hits the top 5 listings when doing a search for
"Worlds of Carnage". So I just thought I add the current address for
anyone interested since we continue development and under my
direction have moved to an XML data base served via a SQL
backend. Building is now done via the web. Kudos to Carnage for
coming so far through time.

    telnet carnage.drury.edu 4000

Cheers,
Blobule - WoC Implementor