[MUD-Dev] Achaea's history

Matt Mihaly the_logos at achaea.com
Sun Jul 7 14:51:16 CEST 2002

On Sat, 6 Jul 2002, eric wrote:
> From: "Matt Mihaly" <the_logos at achaea.com>

>>   7. Enjoy it. If you don't, give it up as you'll never stick
>>   with it long enough. I still love running Achaea on a day to
>>   day basis, which is one reason it is successful. I suspect that
>>   attitude ends up permeating your entire world.

> Fantastic post Matt, very interesting stuff. What about the server
> and hosting?

Ahh, that's easy. We just use a high-end PC. I think right now it's
a 1.7 gig processor with 512 megs of RAM. Nothing
special. Hosting-wise, we started on Mudservices, which went to hell
when Fastnet bought the ISP that owned Mudservices. We now host with
Wolfpaw.net, and are very happy with it (as we're their largest
customer, we get whatever we want/need).

--matt