[MUD-Dev] Game Convention Development Survey

Casbaria casbaria at pacbell.net
Thu Jul 11 00:00:23 CEST 2002

A friend of mine is going to run his first Gaming Convention next
February and has a survey to help hampster suggestions/ideas on a
few topics. (i.e. what kind of music to pipe in, if any; what kind
of tabletop/computer games to offer; etc.)  I believe the plan is to
offer organized computer tournaments via 8&16 player LANs, console
games, as well as the traditional gaming convention fare.

I've taken the survey and although the format could be better, it
was relatively painless and the people on this mailing list is
exactly the kind of demographic he's looking for, I believe.

The survey also has a few prize opportunities. ($5 coupon for completing
the survey, a drawing for 2 weekend passes, and a drawing for a PS/2.)

If interested, here's the link:

  http://survey.ubercon.com

Adam