[MUD-Dev] "MMOG" Bible

Brian 'Psychochild' Green brian at psychochild.org
Sun May 26 02:24:15 CEST 2002

Waterthread.org (http://www.waterthread.org/) has a few posts up
containing a list of just under 60 existing online, graphical MUDs.

The list is divided into two posts due to page loading considerations.

  http://www.waterthread.org/news/102209544853532.html
  http://www.waterthread.org/news/102209575959059.html

Quite interesting to see all the various online games out
there. Another wakeup call for people that seem fixated on "the big
three (for this month)" and went "Whoa!  They play games in Korea?"
when info about Lineage was released.

I'll admit, I didn't know there were quite THAT many games out
there. Guess I should have been learning Korean instead of
Spanish. :) Going to be spending some time poking around the list.

As a general note, the site is pretty good.  It's a rant site about
online RPGs with pretty good insight and writing.  It's on a short
list of sites I visit on a regular basis to keep up with the world
of online gaming.

--
"And I now wait / to shake the hand of fate...."  -"Defender", Manowar
       Brian Green, brian at psychochild.org  aka  Psychochild
     |,4-  ) )-,_..;\ (  `'-' http://meridian59.neardeathstudios.com/
    '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)    Welcome back to your favorite online game.